Abstract submission deadline date: 2 September 2019
Palliative-Care2019 invites the submission of original abstracts for Poster Presentations. All abstracts submitted via the online submission form before the deadline 2 September 2019 will be forwarded to the Congress Chair for review.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT & NOTIFICATION OF DECISION
You will receive email confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the allocated abstract number. Please refer to this abstract number in all further correspondence regarding the abstract.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you submit an abstract and do not receive confirmation that it has been received. Notifications regarding the status of your abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
WRITING & SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT
Please follow the guidelines below when writing and submitting your abstract/paper.
The abstract should be as informative as possible, standard abbreviations may be used.
Images: diagrams/tables/images may be uploaded during the submission process.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Author’s contact details (email, phone number, postal address)
• Author's and co-Authors’ details (Full first and family name(s), email)
• Affiliation details: institution / company/ University, city, state (if relevant), country
• Abstract title: The abstract title should not exceed 25 words
• Abstract text: The abstract should not exceed 250 words
• Abstract topic: Please choose from the list of topics
To view the Abstract Topics, click HERE
Title and Body
- Title: Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words. Maximum 25 words.
- Length: The Abstract body should be no longer than 250 words in total
Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- Results (if relevant)
Following your abstract submission, you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact email@example.com
Note: Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters can be included in the final Congress Program. Registration and payment must be completed within 10 days of receipt of the acceptance notice. Failure to register and pay by then may result in your abstract being removed from the program.